Artists, art collectors, gallery owners, art organizations and patrons who become members help further the Coachella Valley Watercolor Society
How do I join or renew?
Joining or renewing your membership is a two step process:
- Print, complete and mail the 2017-18 Membership Form to the address listed on the top of the form.
- To pay by check, include the check with your completed form and mail both to the address listed on the form.
- To pay by credit or debit card click on the PayPal button below (you do not need a PayPal account to use this)
You must complete both steps in order to join/renew.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Free admission to all monthly meetings (guests pay $10 per meeting), featuring renowned guest artists.
- Discount rates for CVWS workshops.
- Members can participate in the Painter of the Month competitions, and in judged Painter of the Year event at the end of each season,
- Only CVWS members can participate in CVWS painting sales and events: The Annual Show and Plein Air Show.
- The monthly newsletter.
- Eligibility for appointment to committees and for election to the CVWS Board of Directors.
- The camaraderie of 200 other local watercolor artists!
- And, of course, full access to this wonderful cvws.org website…
How much does it cost to become a member?
- Individual membership is $55.00 per year.
- Couples membership is $75 per year.
- Student membership (25 years old and younger) is $25 per year.
Once the Membership committee has both your join/renewal form and your payment, your membership is complete.